Pages

Sunday 9 September 2012

BEING A MONTH OLD


Now for those who thought this was a pure travel blog. I am deeply sorry to have disappointed you (get over it!!)...but I hope you enjoyed all the ramblings on this blog site. I still have to find my “direction” with this thing. It’s been a month since my first blog entry and I think I am finally getting the hang of it... 
The page recently reached the 300 viewers mark and I must say I never expected to even reach 100 people. So thanks to everyone who manages to put some time aside to read my blog and special thanks for those who commented on the articles.
So have I decided what I am writing about?  I guess so... when I travel I will write about my travels. When I’m studying I will write about all the nonsense I manage to think about while staring at the coffee bag against my wall and all the mini-adventures that comes across my path as a student. For some reason I can’t explain I am prone to meeting the most random people and experience the strangest moments. But that’s what life and living is all about; finding pleasure and amusement in the simplest things. That is a philosophy I live by and want to reflect on this blog.
My biggest wish is to inspire people to seek adventure in their lives. Whether big or small, young or old. Go out and explore! Be sensitive to your surroundings. The moment you start appreciate the smallest things in life you will never have a dull day!
Enjoy living, people!!!!  

No comments:

Post a Comment