Pages

Thursday 2 August 2012

WHAT Am I DOING HERE!?!?

                                               

First of all; I don't see my self as the future candidate for the coveted Pulitzer price.
I'm no journalist nor a writer. Just a student
at the North West University of Potchefstroom studying Economics and International trade.

However like the other 7 billion inhabitants of our planet I have a story to tell.
One of the biggest gift we have is the ability to be the author of our own story.
You are the main character and it is your choice whether you want it to be a story of romance, exciting adventures, comedy or bloody war.

Let no one tell your life is boring!
Just the fact that you are alive is  an achievement; Surviving is a skill !

This blogsite is about celebrating life;
 appreciating everyday challenges, having a good laugh about all the setbacks and enjoying our victories with the classic draught at our favourite Pub.

I hope you will enjoy all my mishaps and adventures....
Keep an open mind when reading some of my opinions,some of you might find it offensive...but I don't really care. If you don't like what I have to say about the hobos in potch just come have a visit here and experience it for your self.=)

Greatings;
Martin





No comments:

Post a Comment